Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites
Subscribe to Learning Curve Blog by Email

Google
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

CrackBerry's Best Friend

The Duracell® PowerSource Mobile 100 is a must have for the frequent traveler, mobile office, etc. Duracell® bills it as a
"portable, rechargeable AC and USB power solution for all your mobile needs". And when they say all, they mean it! It has 1 AC outlet and 2 USB ports. It claims 2 hours of run time for laptops, 18 hours of talktime for cell phones, an amazing 9 DAYS of operating time for a BlackBerry®, 8 hours of game play for a portable game counsole and a whooping 96 hours of play time for an mp3 player! And yes, you can charge multiple devices simultaneously.

I must confess that I'm a geek from the word go so it's no surprise that I've already added this amazing new product to my amazon wish list! It's currently listing for $99 + s&h on Amazon.

Thanks to TechoEsq for the heads up on this great new product!

1 comment:

HippieLawyer said...

I absolutely need this! Nothing would be handier for those days when I am stuck at the law school and my cell phone battery is on its last leg or when I forget my laptop cord in my living room at home. Great post!