Subscribe in a reader

Add to Technorati Favorites
Subscribe to Learning Curve Blog by Email

Google
WidgetBucks - Trend Watch - WidgetBucks.com

Friday, November 23, 2007

Re-Discovering Roomba

The night before Thanksgiving a gift appeared on my doorstep - my iRobot Roomba Discovery replacement! I first bought the roomba in November 2006 and I've been in love with it ever since. Having 4 dogs (yes, I said 4 dogs!) the roomba made the pet hair manageable. However, over the summer one of the wheels stopped turning. Life got the best of me and I haven't had a chance to call about getting it replaced. By the time I called, it was 11 days past the one year warranty! Ack! Luckily, they replaced it and it was here in a matter of days. As soon as it was charged and cleaning my kitchen floor, I remember just how much I missed it. Especially since sweeping is my main chore! ha ha

No comments: